Connecting to Penn State Wireless
The "psu" wireless network is easy to use and only requires a one-time setup. To download connection software and go through a step-by-step setup, visit http://wireless.psu.edu/setup.
Wireless "psu" network:
1. What Do I Need?
To get connected to the Penn State Wireless "psu" network, you'll need:
- A Penn State Access Account.
- A laptop with an 802.11 compatible wireless network card.
- Wireless Setup Instructions for All Devices and Platforms.
The Penn State Wireless service incorporates recent 802.1X wireless authentication and encryption methods that are aimed at enabling an improved level of security and improved performance.
2. Unplug and Fire Up a Connection!
It's easy to get connected to the Penn State Wireless "psu" network. All you have to do is:
- Power up your laptop.
- Use the psu wireless network for your tasks.
Visitors to our campus may access wireless Internet service from their personal computer at any participating Visitor Wireless location.